Prince William (Gainesville) @ Piney Branch Elementary
September 27 - January 10 (NO class on Nov. 22 or Dec. 27) - 14 classes
Instructor: Brian Hubler
- 5:00-5:45 pm Beginning Band (ages 9+) - NO experience
- 5:45-6:30 pm Cadet Band**
- 6:30-7:15 pm Concert Band I**
- 7:15-8:00 pm Concert Band II (pending interest)**
** Note: The first evening will be "placement night". Please come at these times and have two pieces prepared to play for the instructor who will place students in the ensembles based on skill sets to best teach and help students to progress.
Placement Night (first class only)
5:00 - 5:45 pm Beginning Band (NO placement pieces - normal class)
5:45 - 6:30 pm Students with up to one year of experience
6:30 - 7:15 pm Students with more than one year of experience
Band Requirements/Supplies Needed:
- NO plastic instruments.
- More details on what is needed on our supplies page!
- Band classes are $240 for the Fall Semester. Cost includes any books or music needed for the class. We ask for a $30 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot and allow us to purchase materials. Please wait until we email you that there are enough students to hold the class and then we will accept deposits and/or payments.
- A multi-family member discount is offered with $30 off for the 2nd student and $60 off for the 3rd (or additional) students of the same family.
- Once the session has started, fees are non-refundable. The price is not prorated for absences as directors will still be teaching those weeks.
- If paying by check or direct deposits, make payable to "Musically Creative".
- Credit Card payments are available at our online store.
Register: Visit the "Registration" page and fill out the form with your intent.